Oblivious Maven: Neighborhood Romancer: Lame Update

Saturday, August 19, 2006

Neighborhood Romancer: Lame Update

Another sign appeared this week from the Neighborhood Romancer:


This sign reads "I love you. Have a great day."

**YAWN**

I did want to be more exciting and post a sign from me to this stalker-ish type requesting an update on his conquest. But not knowing the legal ramifications of temporarily defiling a street sign, I was afraid this would be me at the local Post Office bulletin board:




Nah. I'll wait to see his poster instead. I hope he's cute.


5 Comments:

Blogger BabyonBored said...

I love it. The supportive heckler! I might have to try this new alternative tagging myself. But knowing me, I'd be arrested straight away.

12:45 AM  
Blogger Mamacita Tina said...

Smart move, waiting to see what he looks like.

6:41 AM  
Blogger noncommon said...

i'm coming in here in the middle of something.
is this stalker going for you or is it just random for anybody walking by?
fil me in!

1:19 PM  
Blogger noncommon said...

okay, okay since i have discovered a link (provided me by some dear soul) i now understand what is going on. and it is my professional opinion the romeo is a sick f*ck. either that or he is the kind of guy we wish we had. ahhhh. (reality sets in)

9:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This saga is even better than the Taster's Choice romance. More more more!

8:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home