Oblivious Maven: Project Runaway

Monday, August 14, 2006

Project Runaway




Designers, gather 'round.

For your next assignment, I'd like for you to fabricate One Big Break for me. Think big. Think high-rise 5-star hotel room with room service. Conceptualize peace and quiet. Visualize a beautiful view, a t.v. that actually tunes into adult material, and crisp, clean ironed sheets. Imagine staff that cleans before and after me. Don't forget the details like the trusted wet nurse/nanny that will need to handle the home during my absence. Budget? Who cares at this point, just go. Start sketching now. I'll be making the puppet talk for my 3 year old until your task is complete. Please make sure this is executed within a reasonable timeframe, or the puppet gets it. I will seriously auf him.



Project Runaway Results

4 Comments:

Blogger Mamacita Tina said...

Don't forget the mini-bar!

10:27 PM  
Blogger Karmyn R said...

Most importantly is the "Do Not Disturb" sign that is permenantly attached to the door.

11:25 PM  
Blogger noncommon said...

did you hear heidi klum is pregnant again? i wanna be her.

12:06 AM  
Blogger Oblivious Maven said...

The mini-bar, yes. The do-not-disturb sign, oh, yes, yes, yes! And how did Heidi find time to get pregnant again?

Oh, that's right. She probably has a maid and a nanny, i.e. she gets A BREAK!

11:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home