Oblivious Maven: Not So Normal

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Not So Normal

A few days ago, Blogging Chicks was kind enough to add me to their blogroll. I got a quick and perky response, and now have this cool whatchamacallit added down to your right. You can browse the other chickies' links there. Cool, huh? I didn't even break a fingernail adding it.

Anyway, my thanks to Blogging Chicks for seeing outside of the box and letting me join the roll. Because I'm not your normal Mommy blogger pouring over literary style and grammar. I'm here to have fun. To behave childishly, because hey, I'm the adult all day. Y'know?!

So, now I leave you with this illustration. Recognize this? I get to deal with it every time around here.


I'll wink at you if you get it right.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey there! I'm new to bloggin chicks too! I've been trying to surf all of the spaces listed! Neat spot you have have. Will visit again!

11:09 PM  
Blogger noncommon said...

what the hell is that? i'm at a loss. damn! i wanted to be winked at too!

11:56 PM  
Blogger Cristina said...

Oh, that’s totally a sun with red rays coming out of it and a pink slug sitting on a chair. No?

1:29 AM  
Blogger Christina_the_wench said...

I thought I had an imagination but I was wrong. Please enlighten this dumb blonde chick.

7:59 AM  
Blogger Oblivious Maven said...

Darn, and I really felt like flirting with someone today. *Sigh*.

Answer posted above. I was going to wait 24 hours, but that image started looking obscene somehow, and I couldn't stand it anymore, lol.

10:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thought it was a slug too. Or a penis with antennae.

2:51 PM  
Blogger Oblivious Maven said...

It was sooooo easy answer.

4:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home