Oblivious Maven: I Bedded Johnny Depp!

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

I Bedded Johnny Depp!

And I took a picture to prove it.



See! There he is. In MY bed. *Sigh*. What a gentle lovahhhhhhhhh. His caress, so light, I didn't feel it. He cuddled with me all night. He didn't snore. He didn't leave me with some sorry excuse about having to earn a hidden treasure in the morning. There are so many things that he didn't do. (Now, that's a bummer.) But, what a gentleman. He didn't even bother my husband. He didn't pirate his side of the bed, or mine.

Yeah, I'm a little desperate here. It's the closest I'll ever get, I'm thinking.

But wait, I'm not the only desperate member of this family! There are 3 others:

1. My three year old wants to get a shot at the doctor's office so that he can get a toy.

2. My husband desperately wants me to get over it already and trust someone to baby-sit the kids while we go to see "Pirates of the Caribbean - Dead Man's Chest". Probably because I'd be feeling a little amorous after we got home. Heh.

3. My 7 month old, well, he's desperate for something. And has been pretty much since he was born. He's been crying for it ever since. I still haven't figured it out. Arg, Matey! If I knew what treasure ye seek, by now, I would have plundered the Smithsonian for ye!

5 Comments:

Blogger HULA77 said...

Oh lady, you are so lucky that you got to sleep with Johnny Depp. He just DOES it for so many of us!!

As to your big guy WANTING to go get a shot, good Lord! He should call Jack in a couple weeks when it's his turn! What a trooper!

Heck, I'll come down and babysit your guys so you and your hubby can go and get your freak on! I hear you about the babysitting though. Ours only have stayed with G'ma and G'pa on sparse occasions.

For your little guy, have Johnny make an appearance which is sure to put a smile on his face, and mommy's!

Later,

Lis.

2:11 PM  
Blogger Cristina said...

LOL. Hey, pass Johnny Dep over my way! Do you rent him out?

6:12 PM  
Blogger Oblivious Maven said...

b&b - thanks!

Lis - Too bad you live like a bizillion miles away!

Mommy off the Record - Sure! He's available for another romp. I,ummm, borrowed him from someone else actually. Because I (stammer while lying) did not take my own kid to McDonald's for a greasy happy meal. Not me! (Ending with a nervous being untruthful gesture.)

9:02 AM  
Blogger PetiteMommy said...

Just found your blog while surfing. This is some funny Johnny Depp stuff.

And your boy wants a shot? WOW!

9:32 AM  
Blogger honkeie said...

Well u better be careful with a pirate in your bed.....They are always looking to plunder some booty and they are always trying to find a hole to hide their treasure in. And they have scurvy. so be cautious with what u wish for, and I heard they dont use foreplay.....ouchy

9:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home