Oblivious Maven: 2 Little Ducks

Monday, July 03, 2006

2 Little Ducks

Two little ducks that I do know
One's height high and one's height low.
The highest duck had swimming lessons today.
And both were great, yes I must say.

But the highest duck had nature call
And had to end class and that was all,
But not quite all, my arms must say......
'Cuz I had to hold all 20 pounds of the low one, wrigging in the air as I tried to get off the wet swimming trunks of the higher one who couldn't do it himself because they were stuck and decided he couldn't get on the potty wet and there I was wrestling them both, lifting the high one while holding the low one, without putting the low one on the nasty wet floor and my arms are killing me still now and that was quite a workout and I will be damned sure next time that all the peepee is gone before we leave the house again even though I thought I did the first time.........
And we all went home and got a snack, snack, snack!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

There's something about a swimming pool that makes everyone have to pee, even if you JUST went.

11:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home