Oblivious Maven: Mother's Little Helper

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Mother's Little Helper

No, not the kind that Mick Jagger sang about. Although some days, a little yellow pill sounds enticing.

My little helper is the little boy who tells me "don't forget to wipe your bottom" when I go to the bathroom. And seriously, good thing he's here, because I just might forget. I'm too busy wiping the boys' bottoms to think about mine. Besides, who cares about mine, I've been wiping it for....many years. And after the boys are grown and gone, caring for their own bottoms, I'll still be wiping mine.

I'm just so proud to have a son who cares so much about my hygiene.

By the way Mick Jagger, shame on you for ragging on Moms who just need a little mental health break once in a while. I could be wrong, but I'm thinking that you're not that innocent. Something about a pot and a kettle......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home