Oblivious Maven: The Good, The Bad, & The Ugly

Friday, June 16, 2006

The Good, The Bad, & The Ugly


The Good:
My three year old offspring had the dentist gig today,
"Look ma, no cavities!" is what he now can say.
For these lovely teeth, I wholly take the credit
'Cuz I brushed them twice a day, myself, there y'go, I admit it.
So for those I've come across who pegged me "Anal Annie",
Well you can pucker up and kiss my white, smug fanny!




The Bad:
Six month old "Scooter-Baby" disappeared while folding laundry.
I was panicked and dumb-founded, in a major quandary.
Instant sweat poured from my underarms, I felt close to nearly dying.
I thought he was gone for sure 'cuz I couldn't hear him crying. (The. Baby. Can. Cry.)
Then under the bed I found him, and, ok, it was kinda funny.
Mr. Onery had scooted under there, probably after a dust bunny.

Men.
Dude, it was a dust bunny.
He's got a lot to learn.



The Ugly:
My Pile of laundry. See "The Bad". Perfect example of why it's never quite caught-up. I suppose I could be doing it now. But that would be really, really ugly. And I'm a Mom of two. I don't have time to post further about really, really ugly.

1 Comments:

Blogger BabyonBored said...

This is why we women are CONSTANTLY doing the damn laundry.

11:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home