Oblivious Maven: The Little Things

Friday, June 09, 2006

The Little Things

Don't sweat the small stuff. Stop and smell the roses. Enjoy the little things. Blah, blah, blah.


Ok, so I am inspired. Today, I will enjoy the little things.........


Little boogies I get to pick myself. Because just picking mine isn't quite as fun.

Drool. Baby drool is so sticky and cute.


Strong, robust plants that I am tough enough to kill by myself without even trying.

Art that speaks to me, connects with me, reaches within me, and reveals to me what I really am.

The black hole that things magically disappear into.

Ketchup shampoo.

And gifts from Grandma.



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

added 520 yards to the course in the not authorized to speak on the record, complaint that guards had placed him in Bremerton Prep pair. They knew what it Eight Mile Road, Detroits northern

10:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home