Oblivious Maven: Wonk, Wonk-Wonk, Wonk-Wonk, Wonk, Wonk

Thursday, June 08, 2006

Wonk, Wonk-Wonk, Wonk-Wonk, Wonk, Wonk

Charles M. Schulz of Peanuts fame was a genius.

"the garbled voice of a teacher or parent occasionally resonated in the background"

Yup.

That's because our kids don't hear us. All they hear is, "wonk, wonk, wonk". What the heck does that mean? That's why we must repeat ourselves 2,543 times/day until we drive the real meaning home. That's why I get used to repeating myself. That's why you probably get used to repeating yourself too, if you have kids. That's why I get used to repeating myself. That's why you get used to repeating yourself, probably, I mean if you have kids, y'know? I think I must repeat myself a lot. I mean, I think that someone has alluded to it. A lot. About repeating myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home