Oblivious Maven: Stevie Wonder Syndrome

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Stevie Wonder Syndrome

Where was this chick when I was in High School? Or has High School gotten that much more fun? This is a book report today!??!??!!



I did a stint on "Stevie Wonder Syndrome" in my Sophomore English class. I was supposed to do a "humorous speech". (The S.W. Syndrome is what you get when you hear a Stevie Wonder song and slowly start to pick up his mannerisms.) I thought that I was funny, until I forgot a part and crossed my eyes at myself. The teacher gave me a bad grade, citing "crossed eyes during speech".

I was before my time. To this day, I swear that that she secretly liked it, knowing that I was innovative, fresh, ingenious. And she just wished that she thought of it first. Ha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home