Oblivious Maven: "You Had Me at Hello"

Monday, June 19, 2006

"You Had Me at Hello"

I made a video-photo montage today for Father's Day. I warned my hubby, the sweet softie, that he might cry.

But hey, he's tough & firm also. He had to come home and "have a conversation" with our 3 year old in his room tonight. The night that he cooked for us on Father's Day. Pretty tough, eh? Well, he can be much tougher, but I'm talking about his soft side right now.

Anyway, I warned him before he saw this montage of photos with music to have some kleenex ready. He was kind of worn-out from working today. (Yeah, on Father's Day. Which makes him even more of a great father.) And from being worn out, he kind of guffawed at me.

The title of the picture montage emerged.

The tune started.

The pictures started.

One, Two, Three.

He already surrendered. He said, "You had me at the third picture", as the tears started pouring.

I love that man.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home