Oblivious Maven: Sign of the Times

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Sign of the Times


The end is coming!
The end is coming!
The end is coming!


It's time for prophetic people in white togas to March downtown with big billboard signs strapped on them with this message. Because strange and unusual things happen to signal The End of Times, I'm told. And there is definitely something unusual and extraordinary going on now.....

I have exercised 4 times in the last 2 days. F-O-U-R, four! That's like a 200% increase! I have gone from wannabee completely lazy sloth to wannahave a cute butt. Have aliens abducted me? Is this really me? Is the sky falling?

There is something out of whack with the world right now. Be afraid. Be very afraid.

4 Comments:

Blogger HULA77 said...

I love it! I'm right there with 'ya girl! I'm a maniac, maniac..... (No, not from Flashdance!)

Keep it up wanna-have-a-cute-butt girl!

Lis.

4:27 PM  
Blogger Robot Ferda said...

good!

4:34 PM  
Blogger Oblivious Maven said...

Thanks, Lis! Nice to see you here too!

- future cute butt

10:54 PM  
Blogger Pollyanna said...

CUTE! The same thing would happen if I started excersing for real too. :)

4:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home