Oblivious Maven: Friday Night Real Life Horror Picture Show: The Reunion

Sunday, July 09, 2006

Friday Night Real Life Horror Picture Show: The Reunion

My thanks to the writers of The Friday Night Real Life Horror Picture Show for sparing my character, the wife, from cinematic harm.

I'm not quite sure who came home Saturday night. Perhaps someone akin to Lloyd's sister? (The one who couldn't decide to be in a good mood and just be in a good mood.) Or maybe it was my transitional person, the one that we gals seem to get involved with after we've left the bad guy that we knew was not good for us, the one we were seeing before we met Mr. Right. Y'know?

But, thankfully, I woke up once again with Lloyd Sunday morning. The one that let me sleep in as much as possible, paid bills, worked for 6 hours, took the oldest to the pool, cooked dinner, then made-up with Mommy. Or, to be more accurate, made-out. That Lloyd, he's a charmer.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yours is the nicest "my beloved husband has been replaced by some maniac" story I've read.

I think all Lloyds go MIA occasionally. Glad yours came back!

9:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home