Oblivious Maven: Mission Impossible I

Friday, July 28, 2006

Mission Impossible I

Your assignment, Mr. Husband:
Stop by Costco.

The Plan:
Procure steaks. No toys this time. No. Toys. The last time you went there, you got Mr. Preschool a 20 foot tall waterslide, although he already had an 18 foot tall waterslide. The excuse? It was better. And it had Shamu on it?!?!?!

Focus, Mr. Husband, focus. Enter door. Grab steaks. Check out. Exit.

See Plan Details:




Go!







beep-beep-beep-beeeeeeeeeeeeeeep!



MISSION FAILURE !


See actual execution of plan:

Key:
S = Superman Bike for 3 year old
A = Artichokes. Massive package of enormous artichokes.
P = Phonics. Huge Hooked on Phonics software package. Humongous. Huge.
I = Ipod. For Mommy. And Mommy gets the Ipod for real. For real, ya'll! For Mommy!


He did get the steaks though. And hamburger meat. And slabs of ribs. And pork chops. And prime rib, which he cooked last night.

Although this was all nice, I swear I'm going to have to ground him from his Costco card! Mr. Husband at Costco is like a Mommy at Target.

3 Comments:

Blogger Christina_the_wench said...

LOL, well at least he got something for you all. And an Ipod? I am so jealous. I'll settle for the steaks. ;)

2:14 PM  
Blogger Mamacita Tina said...

Too funny! My man does the same thing. Costco knows their customers all too well.

7:04 AM  
Blogger honkeie said...

hey hey I am a hard core taget guy...if that is such a thing lol. And costcos is one place i go to buy large quantaties of things I will never need in bulk...like cheese balls and ky....sorry for the typing iam aboput 4 sheets into the wind and counting.
and ps...that word verification thing is alot hard when one is drunk blogging

10:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home