Oblivious Maven: Sasquatch Sighting!

Friday, September 08, 2006

Sasquatch Sighting!

Mr. Preschool had a bizillion vaccinations yesterday. Yet he sucked up his pain and his emotions and withstood the torture. I guess he stirred up a poltergeist or something, because the next thing we knew, this was roaming around our house:





It exited out of its lair this morning with a bow-legged type gait. For most of the day, it was very reclusive and mysteriously self-sufficient. It never once complained. This creature, this two-legged primate, was docile and eerily quiet and probably will not be seen again tomorrow. Tomorrow, the return of the Tasmanian Devil is surely emminent. And it probably has a score to settle with me.

4 Comments:

Blogger Mamacita Tina said...

tick, tick, tick, tick...be afraid, be very afraid.

7:57 AM  
Blogger Karmyn R said...

It was probably the Tylenol

2:25 PM  
Blogger Maria said...

Ah. Vaccination Day. I remember it well....mostly because you get those sheets that tell you what to watch out for and I distinctly remember watching my Lily like a hawk, waiting for the axe to fall on my head.

4:40 PM  
Blogger Aliesha said...

I feel your pain!

10:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home