Oblivious Maven: Baby Massage

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Baby Massage

Not for the baby, silly. For you. This is how the baby can give you a massage. You can probably find instructions all over cyberspace on parent-to-baby massage. But where do you go for baby-to-parent massage? Here, of course.

First, grab a snug-fitting long-sleeve shirt. Get a hot glue gun and fasten toys to the back. Perhaps a toy piano/xylophone, hammer/nails set, stuffed animals that pull & vibrate back, etc. Like this:


Put it on, then lay down on the floor. Make sure that the baby can not get out of the room and that the only toys he has are on your back. The less noise the toys make, the better, mine needs work.

There, aren't you a great parent? Your parenting skills are so powerful that you can entertain your baby in your sleep.

Really now, if you are inspired to manufacture these shirts, I'll take 3. Hurry. Babies grow up so fast.

6 Comments:

Blogger Maria said...

Oh, man...where did I leave that hot glue gun?

I think I used it last on some barbie clothes.....

2:43 PM  
Blogger Karmyn R said...

You win the prize for most creative baby entertainer! All you need is a strap on pillow for your head! (sleep wherever you fall)

3:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Huh, mine just sit on me. I like this toy idea much better.

2:50 PM  
Blogger noncommon said...

you are the funniest damn person. you need to come to my house and keep me sane.

11:37 PM  
Blogger Mamacita Tina said...

You are absolutely brilliant!

8:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*LOL* You still amaze me. Miss ya, sweetie. When are you moving to NC? ;)

9:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home