Oblivious Maven: The Broadcast of Meme

Friday, September 29, 2006

The Broadcast of Meme

This blog would like to apologize for the delay in the broadcast of this meme. I apologize to my fellow network for any inconvenience that this may have caused the blogosphere.

Brought to you by: Oblivious Maven
Produced by: Oblivious Maven
Written by: Oblivious Maven


THE MEME

Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Puke Target
2. Diaper Smeller
3. Monster Exterminator
4. Puppeteer
(One of these days I'm going to get a paying job again.)

Four movies I could watch over and over (and do):
1. 'Say Anything' (repeat)
2. 'Say Anything' (repeat)
3. 'Say Anything' (repeat)
4. 'Say Anything' (repeat)
(I really do.)

Four places I have lived:
1. At the base of the porcelain throne.
2. At the mercy of my College Algebra professor. (Actually, he was merciless.)
3. In jeopardy.
4. To tell a tale. Like Madonna. Although her tales are probably much more interesting.

Four things I like to do:
1. Sleep
2. Sleep late
3. Nap
4. Examine the inside of my eyelids

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Chips
2. Refried beans w/ cheese
3. Salsa
4. Top the above with sour cream and eat four servings

Four places I would like to be right now:
1. In Ebriated
2. Out to lunch
3. In Ecstasy
4. Done with this already, my eyelids need further inspection.



THIS MEME HAS BEEN INTERRUPTED BY A WORD FROM MY SPONSORS MY ABSURDITY.








This is really yummy.













I can't believe I ate the whole thing.






WE NOW RETURN TO THE REGULAR SCHEDULED MEME.



Four Websites I visit daily:
1. I'm not clicking there again.
2. Ack!! I told myself I wasn't going to click there again.
3. Crap. Someone stop me or at least tell me that they don't know that I clicked there again!?!?
4. Click! Damn it. They are totally calling the FBI on me.

Four places I have been on vacation:
1. Out of my mind.
2. Up the creek without a paddle.
3. At the end of my rope.
4. Over the Cuckoo's Nest

Four friends I think might respond:
None. No way am I tagging anyone else. I'm "it" and "it" I'll stay. And as always, impossible to define within any normal set of parameters.

6 Comments:

Blogger Swampwitch said...

OK ! You win the GlobberAward for the best MeMe tag. And please pass the nuts and AlkaSeltzer

6:39 AM  
Blogger Cristina said...

At first I was like, "there's a job where you smell people's diapers? Weird" And then the next second, my dumb self realized that I TOO am a diaper smeller. And I work for free no less. Ugh.

11:06 AM  
Blogger Maria said...

Say Anything.
Say Anything.
Say Anything.
Say Anything.

Me too.
Me too.
Me too.
Me too.

I always wanted to have someone so in love with me that they played a boom box at the end of my driveway.

12:52 PM  
Blogger Karmyn R said...

Once again you have surpassed my expectations!!! Great answers. And, pass the nuts.

9:44 PM  
Blogger Chicky said...

mmm...nuts

1:14 AM  
Blogger Mamacita Tina said...

Thank you for that! What a crack up! I needed that laugh, too.

7:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home