Oblivious Maven: Temptation

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Temptation



Say something stupid, k?

No, don't! Don't say it! Make a conscientious effort to sound intelligent.








Say something charming.

Say something really atrocious. Don't believe in that whole "If you can't say anything nice, then don't say anything" crap!!

Excuse me, Lucifer, I really like what you've done with that pitchfork. Is it crimson or velvet red?






Don't stick your foot in your mouth again today, ok sweetie? Really think about what you're going to say before you say it.

If it crosses your mind, spill it.






Hmmmmm. Let's check-in to see who's winning this one.


*





* Where this asterisk will appear, I don't know. How to get the red font to read more clearly, I don't give a damn anymore since Blogger doesn't either and won't let me fix it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Swampwitch said...

I would just be happy if BloggerGlobber would upload my pictures on a consistent basis.

11:11 AM  
Blogger Mamacita Tina said...

With such great graphics, who needs text anyway?

7:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home