Oblivious Maven: Listen..........

Friday, October 06, 2006

Listen..........






*Knock-Knock*

Did you hear that?





*Knock-Knock*

Did you hear that?






*Knock-Knock-Knock*

Didn't you hear that?!

Wasn't that Ed McMahon's voice I heard behind that door, wasn't that his distinct knock?$?$?$?$!!!!!!!!!!!!! Didn't you hear the balloons bopping against each other and a camera crew whispering and a large cardboard check made out to me flapping in the wind?

No? You didn't hear that, honestly?



Rats. I guess you really don't win if you don't enter.

Ed won't be getting any fan mail from me. Jerk.


5 Comments:

Blogger Karmyn R said...

That's why I buy lots of stuff - so that when there is knocking on my front door, its the UPS man and he is bring things to me - its like Christmas!

10:44 AM  
Blogger Swampwitch said...

Will be back to read later but wanted to thank you for the Boomer Sooner wishes. We needed just a few more. Oh, well, there will be other games to win.

4:32 PM  
Blogger Shauna said...

LOL. . .Cute post. . .

10:05 PM  
Blogger Mamacita Tina said...

Sigh, I never win either.

7:32 AM  
Blogger HULA77 said...

Geez!! It's been wayyyyyy too long since I've read your posts! You're funnier than ever! I'd say see 'ya on the flipside, but I can't get in, can you?

3:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home